Thursday, June 2, 2011

interview and new work and where I'll be tomorrow

I have been a little lax in posting new things like this interview that happened between me and Jory Mickelson, in which we talk about Twin Peaks and how I can't tell the difference between poetry and prose and also some other things: Boxcar Poetry Review

*

Also, I have new work here (from what actually started as a short story and is now a 74 word poem): The Journal of Compressed Creative Arts - be sure to click on the DECOMPRESS at the bottom for a little more information about the poem.

*

Also, for Seattlites (and those willing to travel great or short distances to be in Seattle): I will be reading tomorrow night with local poet Trina Burke. This is the first of several 'launches' of the new book THEY COULD NO LONGER CONTAIN THEMSELVES: A Collection of Five Flash Chapbooks. I hope to see you tomorrow at 7pm at Ravenna Third Place Books.

But if you can't get there, you can grab a copy of this most excellent volume of new work from me and four other flash fiction writers here: Rose Metal Press

1 comment:

kate said...

Hi Elizabeth,

I am a senior editor at Design*Sponge (www.designsponge.com). I read your short stories in the recent online edition of Pank, and loved them! I would love to talk to you about a summer project we are doing. My email is kate (at) designsponge (dot) com. Can you please email me if you are interested in hearing more about it?

Thanks so much!

Kate Pruitt